Below you can find the Abstract Submission Form.
The World Congress on Nutrition and Obesity Prevention Source welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Food, Nutrition & Health
- Food science and its basics
- Current Research in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Malnutrition or Nutritional Deficiency
- Balanced Diet- Measures and Recommendations
- Mineral deficiency and growth factors
- Weight management
- Maternal and child nutrition
- Postnatal care
- Physical activity
- Preventing excess weight gain, and achieving correct BMI
- Diet in Obesity and Underweight
- Obesity in adults: prevention and lifestyle weight management programmes
- Obesity in children and young people
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in the Preview Step. The SFG is not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
All abstracts must be written in English.
You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.