Below you can find the Abstract Submission Form.
The World Congress on Nutrition and Obesity Prevention Source welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Foods and Nutritional Supplements
- Nutrition in Chronic illness
- Role of Nutrition in Disease Prevention
- Maternal and Child nutrition
- Dental Nutrition and Weight Management
- Diet in Obesity and Underweight
- Diabetes Nutrition
- Current Research in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Animal & Plant Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition in Women and Postmenopausal diet
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention
- Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
- Probiotic Nutrition and Enteral nutrition
- Nutritional Physiology and Food Biochemistry
- Nutritional Disorders and Treatment
- Obesity in Adults: Prevention and Lifestyle Weight Management Programmes
- Obesity in Children and Young People
- Pediatric Nutrition and Obesity
- Mineral Deficiency and Growth Factors
- Malnutrition or Nutritional Deficiency
- Preventing Excess Weight Gain, and Achieving Correct BMI
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in the Preview Step. The SFG is not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
All abstracts must be written in English.
You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.